Please send all announcements, fiber related articles, and classified ads for the next issue of The Flyer to newsletter editor Bob Devol (e-mail).
Please include all contact information—including name, address (email and/or snail mail), important dates, and/or phone number.
- December Meeting Note: Our December meeting will be held December 13 due to a church conflict on our regular meeting date.
- SMFAF Sponsorship: The 2015 Smoky Mountain Fiber Arts Festival (SMFAF) will be Fri, Sat, Sun April 15-17 with demonstrations beginning April 10 and running throughout the Festival. Volunteers and demonstrators are needed. If you would like to volunteer or demonstrate, please contact Jo Anne Neary or Lynn Hash. The SMFAF is also taking submissions for a fiber arts display which will take place on April 3, 2015 at the Townsend Visitor’s Center.
- Program Topic Suggestions: If you have a topic related to spinning which you would like the Guild to teach or if you would be willing to teach on a topic, please let Patty Benton know. We try to provide you interesting and informative programs meeting your needs. Your input is greatly appreciated.
Upcoming Guild Programs:
- December: Special Event: Holiday Potluck
- January: Special Event: Roc Day Celebration