Please send all announcements, fiber related articles, and classified ads for the next issue of The Flyer to newsletter editor Bob Devol (e-mail)
. Please include all contact information—including name, address (email and/or snail mail), important dates, and/or phone number.
- Unfortunately, the annual Christmas craft sale held at the Church has been cancelled this year and the Guild has had its funds for our booths refunded.
- The Guild’s bobbin winder has arrived and is available for use during Guild meetings. If you do not have your own bobbins, bobbins are available for purchase at a cost of $1.25 for small bobbins and $2.00 for large bobbins.
- Bylaws are being developed and will hopefully be ready to be presented to the membership early this next year.
- The new Guild business cards have arrived.
- The November meeting will not have a program. Show and Tell will take its place. In December we will not have a program. Instead, we will have finger food and be exchanging gifts of nominal value.
The following is from Lynn Hash:
The folks that are putting on the Townsend Fiber Festival for 2013 have requested ideas for classes that our members might like to take. Please think about this and let me know by email or at our next meeting. I appreciate any feedback you might give. (Contact Lynn by e-mail)