Please send all announcements, fiber related articles, and classified ads for the next issue of The Flyer to newsletter editor Bob Devol (e-mail). Please include all contact information—including name, address (email and/or snail mail), important dates, and/or phone number.
- Membership dues were due at our meeting on January 5, 2013. Dues are $15 and are payable by cash or check made out to the “Tennessee Valley Handspinners.” If you have not paid your dues, please pay them at the February meeting or contact Erin Kramer (e-mail) to make other arrangements.
- Our March meeting will include a discussion on sock knitting in preparation for our September Sock Challenge.
- In April, will have Show and Tell.
- We will have another Stash Bust/Bash at our October meeting. More details will follow later.
- We are still working on our schedule for the remainder of the year. If you have suggestions, contact Debbie Smith (E-mail).
- We are also trying to work out a field trip to Echoview Fiber Mill near Asheville. If you would be interested in going please let Debbie know. Jenny also discussed visiting New Era Fiber as an alternative field trip idea at the February meeting.