Please send all announcements, fiber related articles, and classified ads for the next issue of The Flyer to newsletter editor Bob Devol (e-mail).
Please include all contact information—including name, address (email and/or snail mail), important dates, and/or phone number.
- Martha Owen will have Music and Stories on Friday evening June 26, 2015 from 7-8:30 at Fellowship Church in the room we use on Saturdays. All Guild members are invited, Bring a guest and dessert to share.
- Volunteers are needed to participate on the Dye Day Committee for our October 3 meeting. Please contact the Dye Day Committee if you are interested in helping with the organization and preparation for this event.
Upcoming Guild Programs:
- July: Program: Spinning silk
- August: Program: Spinning Demo
- September: Program: Wheel sampling
- October: Event: Dye Day at Patty Benton’s
- November: Event: Stash Bash
From Nancy Shedden:
Small Ruminant Conference: The 2015 Small Ruminant Conference will be held on July 30 through August 1 on the UT Ag Campus in Knoxville at the Brehm Animal Science Building. Pre-registration is required. The cost is $100 per individual or $160 per couple which covers the costs of the training sessions, education manuals, other teaching/instructional materials and lunch all three days. To see the agenda and for additional information please use the following link: https://extension.tennessee.edu